Information We Collect
When you sign up for our service, we collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your billing information (if you choose to upgrade to a paid plan)
We also use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our website. This includes:
- Your IP address
- The type of device you are using
- Your browser type and version
- The pages you visit on our website
- The time and date of your visit
- The time you spent on each page
- The links you clicked on
- Your location (if you have enabled location tracking on your device)
If you choose to sign in with Google or Facebook, we will collect your name and email address from these platforms.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with our services
- Process payments (if you choose to upgrade to a paid plan)
- Send you service-related emails (such as account verification, password reset, and billing information)
- Improve our services
We use Google Analytics data to:
- Analyze how you use our website
- Improve our website and services
- Monitor the performance of our website
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To enforce our policies and agreements
- To prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- To protect our rights and property
- To provide our services, we may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with payment processing, email delivery, analytics, and other business operations.
- We may share non-personal information (such as website usage data) with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, we may transfer your personal information to the buyer or transferee.
You have several choices regarding the use of your personal information:
- You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings, although this may affect your ability to use our website and services.
- You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.